I needed a cheap and easy way of storing my arrows and transporting them. I found using a PVC quiver is both of that. This is really easy to make and works really good. Pretty much all you need is PVC pipe, an end cap for the PVC and paracord for your sling. I had a random sling around that I tied the paracord to for the sling.
Step 1: Supplies:
- two inch PVC pipe
- two inch PVC cap
- shoulder sling
- camo duct tape
Step 2: Tools
- Drill- drilling holes for paracord for sling
- Recpricating saw- cuting the PVC pipe
- Sand paper- sanding down the cut PVC pipe
- Marker- marking PVC for cutting
- Tape measure measuring PVC
- PVC Glue gluing PVC cap on PVC
Step 3: Making:
- The first thing your gonna wanna do is to decided how long you want your PVC holder to be.
- I cut mine to two feet long.
- Glue 2 inch PVC cap on the two foot piece of PVC.
- Drill two holes on on each end of the PVC in line with each other.
- I used a 3/8 drill bit for the hole.
- I had a sling laying around that was broke that I tied para cord to for the sling.
- You could use just paracord for the string as well.